Wednesday 21 December 2011

Week 1 done & dusted!!!

Wahoooo!!! The first week is done and I'm still alive! Well, I think am... body is a bit sore, muscles are aching a little, feeling a bit tired (actually that could have been the late night TV watching!!) but I guess that is a sign of progress??

Went into the gym today for a little mid afternoon workout... Going in the afternoon is awesome, feels like my own private gym because all the other members are out working!! (I should be too but part time hours allows this kind of craziness!)  Not having to wait for equipment is great and not having to worry about too many eyes watching me is even better!  Especially as the curse of the short t-shirt reared its ugly head again today!  Nearly died of embarrassment as I sat up from doing my incline dumb bell flyes and there to great me was my puku staring back in the mirror!!!  Can't wait for that to shrink and the abs to appear.... dam I hope they appear!!!

Being exactly one week since my last meeting with Mark I was curious to see if any progress had been made.... I stepped onto the scales and waited and waited, the screen went blank, bugger I broke them!! Oh hang on a minute I can see some kind of flickering... I think the scales were in shock and doing some recalculations to be certain the number it was about to slam me with was the right number as it came back 2.4kgs less than last week!! WAHOOOOO!!!  Now I would love to share with you what the starting number was but it's still bit of a sore point at the moment!!  I'll reveal that number later... maybe about the time those 'before' photo's get released!!

This next week is going to be a hard one, Christmas is plonked in the middle of it, family are coming home to visit and I'm going to be surrounded by food.  I'm putting it out there now.... You can not keep me away from the Ham, Turkey & Trifle!!!!  I will try and eat responsibly but I can't promise anything....  Looks like I might be spending more time at the Papamoa Hills this week!

Anyway, of to pack my gym bag for tomorrow's torture session!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, what an awesome start! And don't worry, a little indulgence on Xmas day won't do any damage as I know you'll more than make up for it next week!

    -Your masochistic personal trainer...(not!)

    ReplyDelete